Wednesday, February 23, 2011

February 23, 2011 - Sick.. AGAIN!!..

I started feeling a little "off" last night and I was hoping it was nothing a good night's sleep wouldn't cure.. Well, I woke this morning with a 102degree fever and a sore throat.  What a bummer!!.. I went to the Dr and tested negative for Strep & Flu.. so I am hoping this will pass quickly.

With that in mind, I am starting to think I will push out the R2R2R.  This week was suppose to be the start of my intense canyon training, now it looks like I am going to be bed ridden for at least the next few days.. My thought would be to move it to April 8-9 or April 16-17.. My only concern with that is it often starts getting hot around then.. but I am thinking I would rather come in fully prepared than under-trained.

One big negative with moving my run out is that I won't be able to come back and run Zane Grey 50miler on April 17th.. I guess those are the breaks..

No comments:

Post a Comment